Section — Welcome!

Action

Once you’ve completed the “Welcome!” section please come back to this topic and reflect on what you’ve achieved… share your progress and tips to motivate other Teammates following in your footsteps!

ClickFunnels™ Affiliate Bootcamp

:arrow_right: How To Retire In 100 Days As A ClickFunnels Super Affiliate

ClickFunnels™ 14 Day Free Trial

:arrow_right: EVERYTHING You Need To Market and Deliver Your Affiliate Offer!

ClickFunnels™ Funnel Hacks

:arrow_right: Want 6 Months of ClickFunnels™ Full Suite for FREE?! (Massive Discount):tv: Watch Webinar

Welcome section DONE! :boom:

Affiliate account setup (except for tax information - I can sort that out once I get a customer ;-))

I really enjoyed taking time to familiarise myself with all the different affiliate products that I can promote.

Really excited to have a variety of products at different price points… all out-of-the-box.

It almost feels like cheating (after coming from the Startup world where to need to spend so much time validating an idea, building it and trying to not run out of time or money). Super excited to have something to “sell” right away… and making $40-$120/mth is higher than most SaaS startups charge anyway!

I also have to confess… I went on a buying frenzy… ordered all the “free” stuff (both books, webinar script, trailing funnel university - which includes the 108 split test book). Getting these in the mail is going to be like all my Christmas’s come at once! :gift: