YouTube ClickFunnels™ - Bonus - Video (Russell Brunson - FunnelHackerTV)
Want 6 Months of ClickFunnels™ Full Suite for FREE?! (Massive Discount)
Includes: 6 Week Master Class, Traffic Hacks, Inception Secrets & Email Sequences.
YouTube Transcript: English (auto-generated)
- Five, four,
- [Announcer] The Man, Russell.
- Pay to sell your product.
- Love this guy.
- [Announcer] I honestly believe the unexperienced
are the only people that can actually change this planet.
- All right, so we’re gonna meet Jenna Kutcher,
she runs the Goal Digger podcast.
This last year, she destroyed everyone in this contest.
She won the Philly contest, hands down.
So anyway, she’s got an audience
that converts really, really well.
Yeah, her people love her.
My wife was at the Dentist yesterday,
and the receptionist walked in, says:
“You know Jenna Kutcher I saw you on Instagram!”
- You should send her a video.
“Hello Dentist Office assistant, its me!”
- We don’t know your name, but…
It’s like, everyone loves her.
She’s a great human.
Way better than most people.
You say that?
- You can say that for sure.
- That’s truth.
- This is my quote about you:
"Russell basically came out of the womb doing a sales pitch
and is the founding father of online marketing.
He’s a personal friend and I am a student of his work,
because he’s one of the most brilliant,
humble men I know and a radically influential leader
in the knowledge business world!"
- Oh that makes me happy - That’s so sweet
- This is not the real one,
the real one would be hard bound,
and it’s a little sneakier, but–
- The whole chapter by you, basically, so.
I hope you like it.
How many offers did you guys get?
Are you kidding me?
That’s almost ten percent of their list.
Jenna, that’s awesome.
- This is why I gotta buy a new building.
- Hey, we are right now at Mastermind.com
if you have no idea what this is,
this was an idea that Dean Graziosi had,
about two years ago.
He told Tony Robbins, they decided to partner
up on this business teaching people
how to start their own education businesses.
Their own coaching businesses doing courses,
doing masterminds, and things like that.
I had a chance to hear about it
about six months before it launched,
and I told Dean, I’m like:
"Oh it would be cool if you had
the domain name, mastermind.com"
We were a little sneaky and went behind the scenes
the guy who owned it, we negotiated with him
and we got it, and gave it to Tony and Dean as a gift,
and now its here on the side of a building,
which is pretty crazy and cool.
Last year, they did their first
initial inaugural launch, and it became
the biggest launch in the history of internet marketing
20 something thousand people went through the course
and graduated from the course, which is crazy,
and it’s been a year since its been open,
and now tonight, we are reopening it to the public.
So Tony and Dean are in there right now
planning and preparing and getting ready
for the big show tonight.
There’s over 462,000 people registered,
so no pressure, no stress.
We’re live streaming it, so I hope don’t mess up,
or trip on stage.
That’d be really embarrassing.
But come on the journey, let’s go.
- Jenny you ready?
- I’m ready.
I am ready.
- Game time. - [Man] Oh Jenny in the house!
- This is pretty sweet.
- This is massive.
- Really, really cool office space.
- How you doing, brother?
- Amazing, how are you? - [Dean] Hi, I know you!
- 30,000 people registered.
- 36,000 (laughter)
- You’re kicking the boy’s asses again, I love that.
- But you know why?
Cause when we were all in Fiji
and in Vegas, they’re all like:
"Well, you did it this year, Jen,
but don’t expect next year," - Yeah.
- And she’s like-- - I’m like, “This is no flu”
- Originally we were thinking of having
all four of us come in,
- But I thought it might be too busy
and we can’t get your message and your message.
- Yeah I think we should separate them–
- Only because I think what would happens is
I really wanna hear your message from your point of view
and I really wanna hear Russell playing clean up
of anything we missed.
- [Jenna] We got this.
- I mean, if it doesn’t do great tonight,
its pretty much on Russell.
I can screw it up.
Just pick up all the stuff that you think we missed
or weren’t clear on, or like
“You guys went way too fast over this,” right?
- [Jenna] Yep. - Yeah, that’s cool.
- We were here a year ago to the very first
one of these, and it’s interesting because
this concept was a start-up, it was brand new,
no one knew about it, and it was crazy cause
we were in this little office,
there were like 19 people all around one desk
going crazy, scrambling,
trying to get all the things done.
It became the biggest launch in the history of the Internet.
And now, its a year later,
we’re gearing up for round 2, and its just really cool
to see how all these employees who weren’t here last year,
happen to know who anybody was a year ago,
now they got Hats, they got T-Shirts.
- Last year this time, we had 19 people.
- I know. - We have 74.
- Its crazy. - It’s insane.
- A lot of scaling. - Quick.
- And we went from two strategy consultants
and now we have 20,
and then there’s the coaching division in there too, so.
- [Woman] Welcome to the coaching department!
Are you enjoying your mastermind.com tour?
- So far, yeah.
Were any of you guys here last year when we did this party?
- [Crowd] No.
- [Woman] Only cause the department is new.
We’ve only been here for like a month.
- Oh really?
- [Woman] Yeah.
- You are definitely more upscaled last time.
Last time we were like-- (laughter)
"I hope people like this
we have no idea-- (crowd laughter)
- [Woman] How bad was that?
- Oh yeah, turned out, - It’s crazy.
- People liked it, so that was good.
And it’s really cool to see what’s happened in a year.
If last year is any indication
of what’s gonna happen this year,
I can’t imagine how its gonna happen.
Going from start-up days, to like
now we’ve got the field to really grow huge.
- Good to see you. - Good to see you too.
How are you doing? - Yeah.
- I’m so self-conscious, because
we’re not talking to 200, 300 thousand people,
we’re talking to one person sitting at a laptop
200,000 times over.
And it’s like, oh crap.
If I’m on stage in front of 5,000 people
at FHL, it’s like oh, OK.
What if I be back of everybody
and it’s like, am I too much for just this one person?
- Did you want anybody to come and watch this tonight?
- I don’t know, could I?
- Well if you did, I’d just need to give
security their name.
- Oh, OK.
Yes, here I’ll spell it for you.
I don’t know if she’s gonna come or not–
- Let me swipe right, see if she’s still available.
He’s gonna sell this.
You be careful - Oh my God.
- Here’s how you spell it.
- Oh my goodness.
Dear, where is it?
The name is Delta?
- OK, here we go guys.
- [Dan] Devon, teach me your ways
- I didn’t have mine if you wanna come.
So my profile is actually just testimonials.
So my first one is:
“One hell of an awesome guy!” - The New York Times
“He’s the greatest dancer I’ve ever seen” - MC hammer
I could’ve said that Michael Jackson said it, but whatever.
“What an honor to call him friend”
- Oprah and Mark Zuckerberg
Good professional pic, pic of me on stage,
I can probably switch that.
Well, insert name here, it looks like we both swiped right.
I guess that means we’re officially tinder boyfriend
and girlfriend dot, dot, dot,
but just so you know, if we break up,
I get to keep the dog and the house.
- [All] Oh.
- The dog and the house.
- To which 70% of women respond:
“No way, I get to keep the dog.”
To which I respond:
“No way, I’ll see you in court.”
"If I’m reading this map correctly,
Hawaii is the perfect court location.
So, I’ll see you there."
And now I’m going on a pretend date to my new
pretend girlfriend, who I’m trying to take her bags off.
And I’m gonna go to Hawaii with her, so–
- [Dean] Sup guys.
- [Man] What’s up buddy! - [Dan] Hey!
- Good, what’s going on?
Good to see you again, Dan.
We’re just like, hanging out all the time.
- Dude’s new office is insane.
- Do you want me to, I mean,
I have what Jeremy sent me, I’m sure that
you guys went over, is there anything that
you want me to–
- Whatever Russell says.
- OK cool.
- Just say click froze every third word.
(laughter) - Yeah exactly.
Give your link.
One thing I think we should do though,
is some people have, I remember in real estate
I would have a group of 500 people in the room
and I’m training all of them,
and people would raise their hand and say:
"Hey there’s 500 people in here
there’s probably no room for me
to even be in this business."
Like, there’s 350 million people in America alone.
You couldn’t take each other’s business,
but some people have that thought,
so if I forget might be one of those things.
Yeah, we have hundreds of thousands of people
on, but this is what makes this industry stronger.
- Yeah. - Anyway, anything you see
like that, you just come in at the end.
Come here, I wanna show you something
- Dude, that is killer.
- [Dan] Can you show me ten conversions that work
and I’m gonna quit my job I work for you, right?
- These are everybody who graduated.
These are people graduated just from last year.
- So awesome. - Cause we built this course
to get you through.
These are 1,100 wins.
That roll of different niches,
they identified 4,370 different niches.
I had to tape them all together,
so I’m gonna unroll it.
It goes from here to the sales floor.
- That is so cool.
- I mean, Jen and I talking at lunch about it
she’s like, the biggest problem
she said that her people had as an issue is…
Tony’s story and your story, they’re so big,
they’re like, “I can’t do that,”
you know what I mean? - Yeah.
So, that’s why I’m gonna tell my story
in a way, just really quick,
that what I’m gonna say is listen,
20 years ago, my life shifted when I paid
25 years ago when I bought this guy’s stuff.
- Mm-hmm. - And it shifted my life
so much, - Mm-hmm.
- That I wanted to get into that business.
And who the hell was I.
Tony was in it for a year.
He was a monster.
Millions of people.
I worked in a collision shop in Auto sales
and I wanted to help people and I created a course
on how to make money selling used cars.
- Do you have that course here?
- Yeah I think we have it some place.
I have the first infomercial. - You should totally show it.
If you have the course, the book, or whatever,
I would totally show that.
When I show, like my potato gun,
people flip out.
For one of my events, I printed a potato gun DVD
for everyone in the audience and they went nuts.
Like showing the beginning-- - Do we have that course
here some place?
- We threw all that crap out.
You’re not getting it.
I think we have a couple books.
- Oh yeah where is it?
This is the greatest.
Check this out, when I first saw Dean initially
it was with his Motor Millions infomercial,
and we just found the original course
just in time for tonight’s big event.
Look at this guy.
How old are you here?
- I was 30.
if I listen to this, I would cringe.
Would you show this?
The all of it?
- Absolutely. - A million percent.
Has Tony ever seen it?
- You never seen this before, Tony,
but I want to surprise you.
Check this out, after I went through your stuff,
I worked at a car dealership or whatever,
a car thing, and now I got this,
and this is how I got my starting info
in the knowledge of business.
- 5 different cameras, 6 different camera angles,
and trying to cover everything.
Working for Dean, you learn to think on your feet, so.
- So I have a hard line connected,
I have a wifi connected to a separate ISP,
and then I have two cellular cards.
I mean, if you look at the programmer’s screen,
you can see the activity on that page.
- That is the Matrix gone crazy.
- That is people hitting our page.
- I just got 2,000 more people on
- YouTube in 60 seconds. - Going down for real!
- [Russell] Oh actually…
- We’re at 11,000.
- Between our list and opt-ins,
we made like 840,000 people.
- [Devon] Let me know how excited you are to be here.
Let me see what we’ve got here.
Who we’ve got.
Asheville, North C…
This is going too fast, this is amazing.
- OK, I’m gonna freak out.
There’s 70,000 people on it.
- Hey, take your time. - Yeah.
- Right now, you are part of the single
largest online web training event
in the history of the internet - [Man] Five, Four, Three
- [Woman] You’ve got this.
- Oh hey, everybody.
Thank you and welcome, it’s Tony Robbins.
- And Dean Graziosi, what’s up?
- Listen, we have a half a million people
from over 100 countries that are joining us right now.
Least have registered.
Let’s see how many of you show up.
But those that are watching right now, welcome.
We’re very excited and quite privileged honestly.
- Ah its going.
It’s difficult cause the chat’s going so quick.
If you look on this side, you can’t even type in here.
- 50 requests to join the group in the last 10 minutes now.
- [Dean] And on cars every day, and at night,
I created my first course.
Look at that, on a VHS.
You might not even know what this is.
- Any time he says “Jim Rohn,” take a shot.
- What Jim Rohn taught me–
- Any time they say “Millionaire,” take a shot.
Any time I wink, take a shot.
Any time we say–
- The self-education industry–
- Throw it back
- I was like, I could yoga pants and no one would even–
Shows you how to take what you know and–
- She’s crushing it.
Jenna, you should’ve seen the chat just blew up
when she got there.
They’re in love with Jenna.
- Jenna’s going to actually sell them on the product,
cause everything I’ve talked about,
the industry and organizing the possibilities,
Jenna’s specifically selling them on
why this product’s amazing, she’s went through it twice,
on her third time.
I’m coming in to go through the three big reasons
why some [Inaudible]
Number one is they don’t believe in the vehicle,
like being an [Inaudible] Worker,
number two, they don’t believe they can actually do it,
number three, they have some external fear,
oh I don’t know how to do it.
So I’m gonna be knocking down those three false beliefs
and hopefully I do all right.
Two years from now, you’re gonna be up here on stage
you’re gonna take Jenna’s seat, you’ll be telling your story
but it’s all about enduring long enough to get noticed.
Keep doing the thing, keep doing the thing.
So if that helps you guys for those who are thinking like,
“I don’t know if I can do it.”
So what are the convergents?
- [Man] So right now, we’re at about
55% full today, and some of these up sales
are from yesterday cause I tested a bunch…
- All right, the offer dropped 15 minutes ago
and they just passed a million dollars in sales.
It’s 5 year sales already, 2 grand a pop, so…
To combat club already.
So that’s probably one of the fastest,
if not the fastest ever.
- [Man] Clear!
- [Tony] Good job guys.
- Thank you guys, you did amazing.
- [Devon] Yeah, you guys crushed it.
- [Tony] Jenna you’re awesome.
- Oh, thank you. - [Dan] Yeah, she is.
- Someone was like,
“I’ve never seen Tony that quiet,”
I was like oh, I hope that’s a good thing.
- Thanks, I was listening and taking it all in.
I loved it.
- It was good.
It was fun to watch though,
and then me and Russell are like,
"OK, so you go, I go.
What are we…"
Yeah, we’re like,
“OK, how do we, what do we do?”
- Tag team. - Yeah.
I think its good though.
I think its a good flow though.
- All right we just got done with the launch,
it was crazy, it was stressful, it was hectic.
Now we’re all tired.
Well, compared to any other launch,
its like, insanely good,
we’re 3,000 units already.
Tony Robbins has left the building,
Dean’s still in the building,
but now we’re leaving the building to get some sushi,
we’ll jump on the plane and head back home
for Nora’s birthday party, which starts in like,
5 hours, or something like that.
- [Man] Thank you.
Want 6 Months of ClickFunnels™ Full Suite for FREE?! (Massive Discount)
Includes: 6 Week Master Class, Traffic Hacks, Inception Secrets & Email Sequences.