The Loneliest Job In The World

Marketing Secrets - Podcast (Russell Brunson - FunnelHackerTV)

Get The First 257 Episodes Of Marketing In Your Car For FREE On This Pre-Loaded MP3 Player…

:arrow_right: YES! I Want The FREE Pre-Loaded MP3 Player

Hurry, these are almost sold out.

It’s no secret that being an entrepreneur is hands-down one of the loneliest jobs on planet Earth…especially if you’re just starting out. Nobody really believes in your big dreams yet. Not your friends, not your co-workers, and the few people who love you unconditionally might support you and cheer you on, but they still don’t really “get” what you’re trying to do…right?

(That’s how it happened for me, anyway…)

I was one of those young internet nerds who sat behind my computer all day thinking I was “the stuff”. When I was building my very first internet marketing company, I also had a job as a painter. I remember trying to tell my painting co-workers all about what I was building. Not only did they NOT understand… I got relentlessly teased for my big dreams.

But everything changed for me when I discovered ONE thing during my business journey. Listen to how I handled and overcame feeling like I was in “The Loneliest Job In The World” here…

Get The First 257 Episodes Of Marketing In Your Car For FREE On This Pre-Loaded MP3 Player…

:arrow_right: YES! I Want The FREE Pre-Loaded MP3 Player

Hurry, these are almost sold out.