Watch The Affiliate Bootcamp Training Here:

Video - Welcome to Affiliate Bootcamp

Source: ClickFunnels™ Affiliate Bootcamp

Step 2 of 5: Join The Community

Join The ClickFunnels™ Avengers Facebook Group

Image ClickFunnels-Avengers-Header

Step 3 of 5: Setup Your Affiliate Account

A step-by-step walk through of how to set up your ClickFunnels™ affiliate account.

Video - Setup Your Affiliate Account

Step 4 of 5: Get Your Affiliate Links

A step-by-step walk through of how and where to find your affiliate links.

Video - Get Your Affiliate Links

Step 5 of 5: Track Your Affiliate Sales

A step-by-step walk through of how to track your affiliate ClickFunnels™ trials and sales.

Video - Track Your Affiliate Sales

ClickFunnels™ Affiliate Bootcamp

:arrow_right: How To Retire In 100 Days As A ClickFunnels Super Affiliate

ClickFunnels™ 14 Day Free Trial

:arrow_right: EVERYTHING You Need To Market and Deliver Your Affiliate Offer!

ClickFunnels™ Funnel Hacks

:arrow_right: Want 6 Months of ClickFunnels™ Full Suite for FREE?! (Massive Discount):tv: Watch Webinar

Actions

1. Share in a reply below how you feel after watching the Welcome video :boom:

2. The Avengers Facebook Group is a great place to hangout and socialize. Join the group and then shoot a message to “@Chris Jacob” if you’d like to connect with me and other Teammates on Facebook :slight_smile:

3. If you have any troubles setting up your ClickFunnels™ Affiliate account, getting your affiliate links or tracking your sales, then please post a reply here and a Teammate will help you out :+1:

Excited to be re-starting the Bootcamp… 2018 is going to be awesome! :rocket:

Actions:
Feeling pumped :)! Really enjoyed Russell’s whiteboard video explaining the whole process at a high level. Really excited about the swipe files for email content as I’m still a total noob at copywriting. Also sticky cookies sound amazing :cookie:!.

I’m a little sceptical about a few things - like focusing a lot on revenue without too much concern for expenses (I personally like to focus on profit as revenue does give the whole picture). Also I think it’s going to be really important to keep a low churn rate for customers (which comes down a lot to providing a lot of value and support in the early days so the customer get’s a return on investment ASAP).

The Avengers Facebook Group is a great place to hang out. Meet new Avengers and ask questions to a wide audience.

I’ve experienced some strange login behaviour on the Bootcamp site. If click on the “Member Login” link in the footer (which takes me to https://affiliatebootcamp.com/abc-member-access) then I can login fine.