What to Expect From Bootcamp

What to Expect From Bootcamp

What to expect from the membership area now that you’ve signed up.

Video - What to Expect From Bootcamp

Source: ClickFunnels™ Affiliate Bootcamp

ClickFunnels™ Affiliate Bootcamp

:arrow_right: How To Retire In 100 Days As A ClickFunnels Super Affiliate

ClickFunnels™ 14 Day Free Trial

:arrow_right: EVERYTHING You Need To Market and Deliver Your Affiliate Offer!

ClickFunnels™ Funnel Hacks

:arrow_right: Want 6 Months of ClickFunnels™ Full Suite for FREE?! (Massive Discount):tv: Watch Webinar

Notes

Just a heads up that this Affiliate Bootcamp (ABC) video is a bit out-of-date. The “Send To Messenger” optin isn’t anywhere on the ABC site (I believe it was replaced with the ClickFunnels™ Avengers Facebook Group). Also, none of the ABC content was locked for me when I started the bootcamp …AWESOME! :wink:

Action

Watch the video below: “99% Is A Bitch. 100% Is A Breeze”

If you are ready to go ALL IN, then post the following pledge…

I’m 100% Ready to Commit to The 100 Day Challenge! Non-negotiable. 100% Commitment. Case Closed. Over and Out!

Seriously.

You are not here to “dabble with the idea of passive income”.

You are here to make it real.

To change your life.

P.S Your Teammates will hold you accountable to your word :handshake:

I’m 100% Ready to Commit to The 100 Day Challenge! Non-negotiable. 100% Commitment. Case Closed. Over and Out!

100% ALL IN!

Plz kick my arse and point me back to this post if some day I’m feeling weak or unmotivated.

For me, I’m doing this for my family.

For simple things like picking my kids up from school and never missing a soccer match or dance recital because “daddy is too busy working”.

My ultimate goal is to have complete freedom of time, money and location… to escape the Rat Race and the endless cycle of trading time for money.

The tricky part for me is finding balance between Health, Wealth, Business & Happiness… and to not overload one area and burnout (been there, done that).

For 2018 I’m focused on one word DISCIPLINE.

It’s time to Listen. Do. Repeat.

Let’s do this!